Oh, the love! Thank you to Young at Fifty for the award. I don’t believe I’ve had the honor yet! Let’s go over the ground rules. I’m not one for rules really, but I suppose everything has to have a set of guidelines.
1.Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
2.Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers. Inform them of their nomination in their blogs.
I love to read about people’s responses to questions posed to them and am delighted to share common interests. Maybe you’ll find something in my responses of the questions from Fifty:
11 questions to my nominees :
1. Why do you blog ?
To commune with other crafty people.
2. If there is one daily chore you hate, what is it ?
Dishes. While I can’t stand dishes in the sink, I will leave them for 3 or 4 days until I do them. Thankfully, we don’t eat much at home so there aren’t too many.
3. How easy is it for you to get out of bed in the morning ?
I think the operative phrase here is “monumentally resistant” for me.
4. Do you judge a blog by number of followers, likes or content ?
Content, most def. I don’t even know where to find a blogger’s numbers much less my own!
5. Do you read the About page of a blogger? Yup. If so when ? Usually when I start following.
6. What do you think of copyright issues ? Depends. There’s a lot that goes into copyright and ideas. The whole scope of understanding copyright is a process.
How serious is it for you if you found somebody copied your idea ?
It’s not serious to me. Honestly, there isn’t much out in the world that wasn’t a derivative of somthing.
7. When do you write blog posts ? I write when I have something to say.
When you have an idea or as a schedule ? I try to write or post something at least once a week.
8. What are your other hobbies ? I like to sleep, read, Candy Crush, and catch up on my fave t.v. shows.
9. Do you read all your posts on your reader everyday ? No, about 3 times a week and I have some that I email subscribe to so I read those daily.
10. How do you discover new bloggers ? I check out what WordPress suggests to me or find random stuff on the intranet.
11. How do you search for new content of your interest ? Usually I internet search for something and then that something leads me down the rabbit’s hole…
And now for the nominees (drummmrooooll please!) in no particular order:
2014 Craft a Day
Simplify, Create, and Enjoy
Rainbow fingered Crafter
Dark Matter Knits
knit one, chain one
Love all the craftastic people! And if you are so inclined to delight us with your answers, I present my 11 questions to you:
1. What do you think is MOST interesting fact about yourself?
2. Ten years ago, did you think you would be where you are in life presently?
3. Favorite Holiday Memory?
4. What kinds of details impress you when you buy something online?
5. Do you have an Etsy Shop or have a favorite shop in general? Share!
6. If you knit, are you a picker or a thrower?
7. What’s your style? i.e. bohemian/hippie/chic/”mom” lol
8. How would you describe your personality in 5 words.
9. What is one thing you would like to learn but haven’t had the opportunity?
10. Do you get to craft everyday?
11. What’s your dream vacation?
I so look forward to the answers. Off to post the nominations!